Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

To Do List 4 – Times on List in Brackets

New

* Make 3 baby presents, 1 for friend’s grandson, Kaiden (new to me), 1 each for etsy mom’s. I like trying out new ideas with someone in mind, so decided to join the etsy baby shower. I thought I had until the end of February until the first arrival but Declan from House of Mouse has arrived early!

I’m one of those people who wait for the idea to materialise, they always just do, rather than force it out but Declan has arrived before my idea has completely appeared.

Still Hanging About – but started

* Make nosebands for donkeys (4)

* Sister in law’s birthday present (2)

* Aran cardigan for me in rose tinted colour (2)

* Post patterns and knitting to Ravelry (2) – if one pattern and one item knitting count as started

* Pattern for colourful baby blanket in squares (2) – again if four rows count

Still Hanging About – not started

* Make another pet toy for etsy – have two ideas for this (2)

Done

* Make fabric hearts – well heart, no s

And from last week's here's the sweater I designed and knit with the sleeve hand bits inspired by Roobeedoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment