Pages

Saturday 20 February 2010

Hair Cut 3

I went for my hair cut again on Thursday. I didn’t give much thought to the maintenance side of short hair on the basis that it wouldn’t be there for that long. When it was long I religiously went for it cut twice a year whether it needed it or not. So I copied Roobeedoo this time and went for an asymmetrical look, a very much asymmetrical one, the first time I had it cut short was far enough. Did I mention that I’ve now gone from red to purple? I had to ask for maintenance tips since the red had really faded and apparently BRIGHT ones do. So there followed a shopping spree for colour treated hair shampoo, conditioner and some serum which have all been applied for the last two nights. The hairdresser was heard to say ... ‘You can always do this’ (light tousling with fingers) ‘for a funky look for a change from the sleek one’. Well yesterday I had a sleek top and a funky bottom and today I have a very funky everything and look like I’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards! Not too sure the sleek look is going to work out. I’ll post a picture if I can get B to take one that won’t scare small children.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love having a new haircut ... sounds like a fun look. I had red once and it was a lot of color, conditioner, etc, to maintain ... hope purple is easier!

    ReplyDelete