Pages

Friday 22 January 2010

Testing by Tommy

Testing of the 1172 Dino is proceeding as hoped.  So far it’s still intact.  However we did have a casualty last night.  My yoga ball.  It was completely my fault.  Tommy has perked up since the ‘incident’ on Monday and I thought how cute would he be playing with a ball.  I’ll make him a fabric one.  However in the mean time I remembered a small yoga ball I had in just the right size.  Not fully inflated and soft so not likely to cause him a problem while he’s healing.

I was right he was soooooooo cute, especially when he managed to get a hold of it because it’s so soft and
carry it around.  However said yoga ball lasted all of 15 mins.  So if anyone knows a good puncture repair kit let me know.

I’m not a complete slave driver so here’s Tommy having a rest from testing with 1172.



No comments:

Post a Comment