Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

Look at my Socks!





Had a little sort out and found these socks so I put them on last night.  It was so odd putting 'gloves' on my feet.  I had a bit of a 'I have the wrong number of toes crisis'.  This reminded me of when my eldest nephew was little and learning to count.  His grandad would count Neil's toes with him and then take his own socks off and they would count his.  BUT he only had nine toes (due to arthritis) and this would confuse Neil especially since shaking the sock did not produce the missing toe!

Never worn these socks before.  Now I know that it would appear that that's a porky because there's bobbles on the big toe but I can assure you that was from the winceyette jim jams I have on last night.  To prove it here's another pic from last night that I wasn't going to use because it makes me look pigeon toed.




No comments:

Post a Comment